On monday morning we went into get Bud's 1 year photos done. The first 5 pictures are ones from the professional photo shoot. Chris and I were not impressed with this photo shoot. Normally, his photos are GREAT, but not this time. Bud was not the issue because he was smiling. I think we got 3 different poses one sheet was free with a coupon.
The last 3 photos are ones that I took with our camera and edited. Chris and I thought these photos came out better then the 15+ photos that were taken at the photoshoot.
Obadiah's personality is coming out in him. He is such an energetic, happy & goofy boy!
The last 3 photos are ones that I took with our camera and edited. Chris and I thought these photos came out better then the 15+ photos that were taken at the photoshoot.
Obadiah's personality is coming out in him. He is such an energetic, happy & goofy boy!








No comments:
Post a Comment