Hi Everyone!
I’d like to invite you all to a scentsational experience. Scentsy is a collection of wickless candles (burners).
A Scentsy party is comfortable and inviting. You’ll experience fragrances that will bring back memories of the bakery, the woods, the tropics and more. And you’ll warm to the idea of a safe and stylish candle... alternative.
The setting is casual and you’ll be among friends. We will have fun visiting and experiencing Scentsy products.
Please RSVP and let me know if you are able to attend.
If you can’t come, but would still like to order amazing Scentsy products, please visit my Online Scentsy Store
You are more then welcome to being friends with you!
There will be food and fun!
I currently have 2 Full Size Jars & 1 Plug-In and I absolutly Love them! A few of my favorite scents are Lucky in Love (which smells like Love Spell), Watermelon, Strawberry, Necture Guava, Black Rasberry Vanilla & Both Chris and I Love Blue Berry Cheese Cake!
We also bought car fresheners that we not only put in the car but we also have put them in suit cases, closets, etc.
There are A Lot of NEW Fall & Winter Products ranging in new melt scents, room sprays, car fresheners, Scentsy 'Buddys', Jars, Plug Ins, and a Holiday Collection!
These products make Great Gifts for ALL Occasions-Birthdays, Holidays, Baby Showers, Etc.!
If you have any questions for me, please contact me!
I look forward to seeing you and sharing The NEW Fall/Winter Scentsy Products with you!
insulated lunch tote
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment