Thursday, October 28, 2010

yay!

Obadiah SLEPT ON HIS NORMAL PATTERN THIS PAST NIGHT!!! He Did not wake up at 3 a.m.! For those of you who do not know, since Sunday night Bud has been going to bed as his normal hour but not getting up at his normal hour.

Bud also as learned to do the dishes!! At 1 Year old he knows how to do the dishes!! I showed Chris yesterday, and Chris was....well...speechless. really.
I have been trying to get a video of it But it is hard because he still needs 'help'.

I unload/load the dishes. Bud is stands by the dish washer while I am doing all that. I put soap in the dishwasher. I move him, stand him up and help him close the dish washer. He stands up by the dish washer and 'pushes' on the dish washer to close it. I help him make sure the washer is 'secure' and then he puts his hand on the circle and tries to turn it. I also help him turn it because he is not that strong yet. Then he sits down and claps. He did it.

Bud also has been 'helping' me with other chores...laundry, vacuuming, picking up toys. It is just a little harder for a 1 year old to 'help' but I still show him how to and even though it is a 'little harder' to have him right under my feet, I still take the time and show him and make it fun and exciting. This makes my 'chores' funner for me but also keeps Bud entertained and is great time spent together!

Obadiah can also gives kisses (drooly) and hugs.

This is just come exciting new things that has been going on in our house =)

No comments: