I think of all the love showed by friends & family that joined together to bring us meals the first week. Of all the prayer, love & discipleship many have given to us over the past days, weeks, months & years.
I have been especially touched with the notes people left saying they were praying for our Bud when we took him to ER on sun. Even yesterday our facebook wall was filled with several 'posts' of people asking how bud was doing. Thank you. (He is 110% back to himself).
It amazes me to think that 2 years have flown by. How much time has flown. I get all teary eyed (like I am now) thinking about how much bud has grown & developed. It makes me a proud moma when he obeys, when he uses his manners (please, thank you), when he recognizes animals, trucks and other items when we are out & about...because I taught him that. To see the outcome of all the hard work I have put into my son over the past 2 years..just makes me so proud. It encourages me to keep at it! Keep being consistent with him even at times where I want to cry because he seems like he is just not getting it or understanding what I am trying to teach him (mostly obedience with his age). It is well worth it. I am thankful that God has blessed us so much with providing my husband an awesome job that I am able to stay at home & take care of our home, my husband & be able to stay at home with our son everyday-take care of him, raise him, be with him, teach him & love on him. I have the GREATEST Job ever!
Speaking of Job....I hear Obadiah starting to wake up! =)
soooo......
Happy Birthday to Obadiah!!
Happy Birthday to Obadiah!!



2 comments:
I so love you all!! Makes me tear up to read this post. I still remember the day Bud was born and getting to hold him and love on you all. Very precious memory.
Happy birthday Bud!!! What a big boy! Time goes so fast! Live ya!
Post a Comment