Sunday, October 9, 2011

today

Has not been a very good day. We Spent Most of the morning in ER. Bud has been Very Lethargic. He has basically slept the Entire day so far & has basically been dead-weight. They released us-he appears to be fine but he seems to be fighting an infection (blood cells higher). But, bc he has NO OTHER SYMPTOMS OF ANYTHING. Not much we can do!

We are now at home. We had to post-pone his 2nd Birthday Party today =(
Poor bud.

2 comments:

Emily's Posts said...

Sorry to hear about Bud! Was not aware that you guys were in the ER as I would have visited. I was at Harrison this afternoon. Pastor Craig

Garth and Becky said...

Oh no, poor little guy! I hope he feels better really soon and that his infection doesn't develop into anything more serious. Missed you guys yesterday!