Your little guy is a sweetie-children do grow up so fast. I know that you and your husband enjoy Bud so very much. Praying for you and the desires of your heart-God knows and He cares.
I have a new website with Usborne Books & More! Are you familiar with Usborne and Kane Miller books? They are incredible fiction and non-fiction children's books (babies through teens and adults like them too!). Click on the photo for more details about these amazing books!
3 comments:
Wow! Happy early birthday to your little Bud!! :) Cute pic. :)
What a cutie he is! I love his eyes especially! Great photo!
Your little guy is a sweetie-children do grow up so fast. I know that you and your husband enjoy Bud so very much. Praying for you and the desires of your heart-God knows and He cares.
Love,
Mrs. Olsen
Post a Comment