Has it really already been 4 weeks since our sweet baby girl Rhiannon Renée was born?!
YES!!!
It is hard to believe!
Where has these last 4 weeks gone?!
Time is quickly slipping away! Makes me sad already to think that in a blink of an eye she will be 1 & her big brother will be 4!
Soo...I find myself trying my best to enjoy the long restless nights & get my baby cuddles in before...she grows out of the cuddle stage (I'm secretly hoping she will stay a cuddle bug)!
The first photo is her in front of the christmas tree. She seems to enjoy that spot!
The second photo is of her poor heels from the PKU test taken tuesday!
I find myself having a lot of emotions. Nervous-for the PKU results
Impatient-waiting for the results
Sadness-to think my baby girl could have serious health/mental issues in the future
Fearful-of the diet change & several doctors appointments that could be coming our way
But Yet...
Peace-Knowing God is in control & has a special plan for Rhiannon Renée
Thankfulness-for early prevention & knowledge of doctors
Trust-learning to place my Trust in God more & more each day
Happiness- the beautiful baby girl God has blessed me with-what an honor.
Yes, I am an emotional wreck. ;-)
Please pray for me as I find a balance/routine to taking care of my two children, my husband, my dog & myself. It's been a huge adjustment & to be honest, I've had a hard time getting the hang of things.
Pray for Rhiannon's PKU results, whatever the Lord's Will is with that.
Ohhh..and Pray for me-I have a feeling it is going to be a rough night which means it will turn into a rough day.
(I have been doing several posts trying to keep things in order so I can go back & scrapbook things later-so this has sort of been my 'journal'.)

4 comments:
Isn't it a wonderful thing to know we have a sovereign and almighty God? He isn't surprised by events in our lives!!! Praise Him for All things!!!! He knows just what you need to be confirmed more like Christ! I'm sooo thankful that He loves us enough to care! Your baby girl is a precious gift....no matter what the PKU test results are. God will sustain you through it ALL! Again Praise The Lord!!!
On another note, I remember VERY well how hard the adjustment was going from just one baby to care for to TWO!! It was a difficult transition. You are a good mommy and will continue to be!!! Hang in there because it will get easier to manage things....I PROMISE!!!! Love ya bunches!!!!
curious... what is a pku test? i think james had one at a week old...
what are they looking for?
I'm sure you'll be fine with adjusting to two children vice one. I still remember the adjustment we had almost 20 years ago now from one child to 2. On another note I was GLAD to have the oppportunity to hold a baby girl again.
In Christian Love,
Rick Potvin
Pr. 3:5-6
She knows where gifts belong.... under the Christmas Tree, right? LOL She is a gift from the LORD, no matter what the test results may be. Thanks for sharing your "gift" last night... she IS a snuggler! Still praying for her. Praying also for you to get a good night's sleep tonight. Hugs, Grace
Post a Comment