Friday, November 30, 2012

Photo heavy

EVERY Morning (Afternoon-we are on swing shift) when bud wakes up he asks, 'can I hold my baby sister'!

Then while he is holding her, 'you take a picture of me with my baby sister?'

So, I Have A TON OF PHOTOS!!!!

I am soo amazed at how much bud LOVES his sister!

Baby sister is begining to recognize daddy's voice & big brother's voice. When she hears their voices she begins to look around-you can see the excitement in her face. She has started smiling at them too.










2 comments:

The Potvin Crew said...

Love the pics! I love hearing him talk to her and seeing him rub her head.... too cute! Bud looks SOOO much like Mikayla in the one where he's lying next to Rhiannon! Hugs, Grace

Unknown said...

I'm surprised at how much he loves her too just because he is obsessed with her!! But what can I say, everyone else is too ;) You must make some pretty cute babies.

Kaitlyn