About 45 minutes prior I left to go out to some stores with my momma. I received the phone call & froze. Bud has fallen hard several times before & hit his head but for there to be a gash-that Chris felt he needed to take him in. WOW. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. My mom & I left Walmart & headed to the ER.
When I arrived bud was sitting on the bed with a big ol bandage on his head, waiting to be prepped for stitches!
Obadiah got 2 stitches on the inside & 7 on the outside of his head. The gash was 7/8 in long 1/4 in deep!
He was a trooper! He did sooo well! Very proud of our Big Boy!
I have to call his Doctor on Monday to set up an appt to come in (5 days after) to get his stitches on the outside taken out. Aunt Janinne thinks it is already healing very well-so that is a plus!
Here are some photos.......If you are brave enough to view..... ;)

3 comments:
How sad!!!! so glad he is ok.
Anna-Rene`e
Oh goodness! Poor guy! I remember Samuel getting the same kind of stitches when he was about that age....I was at a ladies' retreat, wasn't told, then came home to my little boy with stitches in and on his forehead!!! About the same spot, too! Good thing he's a boy, war wounds are awesome!!!
Well, he IS a Broxton! LOL It must be a boy thing.... Ricky at age 21 months, tripped on a toy at a friend's house and went head first into their coffee table.... only he ended up with stitches in his eyebrow. That happened a few days before Christmas. It made for really "nice" pictures to send to G'ma and G'pa. LOL. Hope Bud heals quickly. Hugs, Grace
Post a Comment