| crazy hair |
| love this |
| natural mohawk like her uncle jakob! |
| talk to the hand ;) |
| a friend rachel r made this hat! |
Rhiannon Renée is offically 2 months old.
Since every month doesn't have 31 days-I have been doing the 1st of every month!
Baby girl is in 0-3 month clothes & has graduated to size 1 diapers (for the most part). I didn't want to buy anymore newborn diapers since I had 2 boxes of size 1 diapers in the closet so that is what she has been wearing!
Tomorrow (Thursday) she has her 2 month check up. I believe she is getting her first shots done then too!
I keep trying to convince chris to let me go get her ears pierced..but its not happening. I say since bud had a "major" thing done at 2 weeks Rhiannon should too! ;) Chris is....pretty protective over His little girl. Maybe in the future! Who knows. We will see!
After chatting with a dear friend Emily (Our Pastor's Wife)-We are discovering that our little girl is a lot like how Anna-Renée was as a baby. Rhiannon's middle name comes from Anna. So, I have been seeking "advice" from her. So far, everything Emily has suggested-has worked! THANK YOU! Bud and Rhiannon are totally opposite!

2 comments:
She so adorable and snuggly!! I love her! And you Jeanne ;)
Glad to hear things are working for your little girl!!! Soon enough you'll be looking back on these days with memory loss of how difficult things were! I PROMISE!!! ;-) But then it will be teaching her to drive and looking forward to courtship and wedding planning etc.......sigh they grow up way to fast.
Post a Comment