So here they are-Better late then Never...right??! ;)
![]() |
| "this is a diamond!" |
![]() |
| peek a boo |
![]() |
| "I am looking with my eyes in my binoculars!" |
![]() |
| A typical boy bottom-dirty! |
![]() |
| I want to be 5! (Last year when he was turning 2, he wanted to be 3) |
![]() |
| "this is a diamond!" |
![]() |
| peek a boo |
![]() |
| "I am looking with my eyes in my binoculars!" |
![]() |
| A typical boy bottom-dirty! |
![]() |
| I want to be 5! (Last year when he was turning 2, he wanted to be 3) |
3 comments:
Wow it's amazing how quick they grow up. Bud is 3. It is neat to see how he takes care of his little sister.
God Bless you,
Rick Potvin
Pr. 3:5-6
Who took the photos? he is such a cute little boy!!!!
Anna-Rene`e
hehe such cutie! the binocular one looks more like. "this is what mommy does when sissy wont sleep " eheheh
Post a Comment