new gerber goodstart formula $3 coupon has refreshed (you should be able to print out 2 PER computer! here: http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Baby-%26-Toddler-Coupons-5491/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07
AND: http://coupons.target.com/baby-coupons and print me the $6 off gerber goodstart coupon (this one will only allow one print PER computer)
ohh and thats PER computer...so if you have multiple computers....
1 computer: 3
2 computers: 6
3 computers: 9
1 computer: 3
2 computers: 6
3 computers: 9
think ya get the picture!
I'll share a few of my......deals these past few weeks!
![]() |
| 32 jars of baby food & 6 boxes of baby cereal-FREE, thanks to a local Kitsap mom! |
![]() |
| Over $16 regular price Before tax-what I paid = $5.72 After Sales, Coupons & Tax!! |
![]() |
| Regular price over $22 before tax what I paid after tax, sales & coupons: less then $8! |
![]() |
| Cost me a total of $0.99! Savings of $5.20! |
![]() |
| (Before I discovered the $6 coupon at target) Bought rhiannon's formula for $17.99 per can with sales & stacked coupons! Saved me $6 per can!! |
![]() |
| Retail: $84.37 I paid $33.55 after sales, promotions & coupons! |
I have been coupon-ing for a few years now but late last year-there wasn't very many "good" deals or I didn't have coupons!
Well....I have been finding AWESOME deals lately! Love the extra savings!
I have been bugged about it again by a few different people who want to learn how to coupon! So On Friday February 8th I will be having a coupon class. If you are interested please comment under this post OR email me under the "about me" section for further information!
Well....I have been finding AWESOME deals lately! Love the extra savings!
I have been bugged about it again by a few different people who want to learn how to coupon! So On Friday February 8th I will be having a coupon class. If you are interested please comment under this post OR email me under the "about me" section for further information!








No comments:
Post a Comment