Saturday, January 10, 2009

my friday

I had one of those mondays like Stephanie Olsen had last tuesday...but mine was on friday. as the day moved a long it got better! I got to spend time with my long lost twin sister, Aleshia Gray! I got off work at 2pm, she picked me up...and we went to my apartment! She watched a movie while i took a HOT shower to restart my day! Then we watched another movie together. I was getting a little bored...but i was not sure if Aleshia was just watching the movie b/c she was bored or if she actually really wanted to...so towards the end of the movie i bursted out loud, "IM BORED--LETS GET OUT OF HERE AND GO DO SOMETHING!!!" christopher and aleshia looked at me like i was crazy and just chuckled...! So finally Aleshia and I left...we went to walmart to look for a calculator for Aleshia's math class...i found some scrapbooking paper and stickers =D then around 6:30 pm we headed over over to Jamiee Sailing's SURPRISE Birthday Party! When Jamiee walked into her house everyone yelled, "SURPRISE!!!!" Poor Jamiee, im so surprised she did not go into labor =D LOL! I was not going to go b/c i just was not having a good day earlier. But i am REALLY glad i did! I got to catch up and talk to ladies at my church. It was really refreashing and it feels so good to be surounded by ladies who i can call my friends and ladies who are an encouragement and an example to me! I just love it! My friday night was so much funner then my normal friday nights...sitting on my couch, watching movies, and scrapbooking! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know how you feel! :] I'm glad that your day ended well. It was good to see you and Aleshia. Bummer that you couldn't stay later for the game - Catchphrase....anyway, see ya!