We started our next study in Wednesday Night class on "Courting/Dating"! This is going to be such a neat study! I am excited about it and Im alreay married! This year is going to be so exciting, I have a hunch there are going to be many weddings! =D
Well...here is a sneak peak of what we learned...
Proverbs 31:10~Who can find a virtous women? for her price is far above rubies.
Proverbs 20:6~Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?
Here are some Traits in a man you should AVOID before marriage:
1) Pride 2) Slothful 3) Angry 4)Unthruthful **5) UnSaved 6)Despises Council 7) Selfish 8) DoubleMinded 9)Wasteful 10) Drunkeness 11)Complainer 12) Over Critical 13)DisRespectful 14) Defrauding
Psalms 1:1-3~Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Here are some Traits in a man you should LOOK for before marriage:
1) Temperance 2) Self Control 3) Esteems Others (Not Selfish) 4) Sober Minded 5) Single Minded 6) Couragous 7) Steadfast 8)Honors Authorities 8) Bears Fruit 9) Pure 10) Looks for Godly Examples
I encourage everyone who is not in a Wednesday Night Class or does not go to church on wednesday nights, to come to this...married or single...its going to be an excellent class...I am excited to see whats coming in the next few weeks!
insulated lunch tote
5 years ago

3 comments:
me too! im definitely excited to which couples God brings together this year. :] and the Bible study is AWESOME. I second Jeanne's advice - come to it!
Wow.. that does sound like a great class! What beneficial teaching. I think it's so important to choose your mate very wisely, I think it's one of the biggest decisions you will ever make, second only to getting saved. What a great class!
Oh how neat...it does sound like some great things are going to be taught. Yes you are married already...but I am sure you will gain some great things from the study. Plus.....maybe you can take what you learn and the Lord may use you to mentor some young lady one day. Sound great!!
Post a Comment