Sunday, January 4, 2009

Prayer

There is a lot going on in my life right now and i just ask for prayer and friendship.

6 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

Hey Jeanne. I am praying for you and your family. Will you look up my number in the directory and gimme a call?!?!? Since you guys are newly married...I dont know how I would be able to call you. If you get a chancfe, gimme a call sometime.
Kristi L

Anonymous said...

beginning a new life is always a difficult transition. I will be praying for you and your new family. You know that I am always there for you, I am here to be your friend! Give me a call, or just come on over sometime to hang out!

~Emily H.

The Casaus House said...

Jeanne~my prayers are with you. Just wanted you to know. Love ya.

Stephanie said...

I'm praying for you, Jeanne. :]

Anonymous said...

Your Great Aunt Connie Wishes the two of you now one,a wonderful life.Keep God first and you got it.Was real nice seeing you this Summer.Don,t expect anything out of life just appreciate everything that you have as it comes to you.You will never be dissapointed.When you are content with what you have God grants more.Love you kids very much and will prey for you always

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne', I love you and I am praying for you. I am here for you my sweet friend.

~ Sheri B.