Here is the new updated picture of baby/belly!!
My belly has a "tightening" feeling, I think it is bc Obadiah is growing and getting bigger!! It is a interesting feeling..lol. Yesterday, I was having problems putting my socks on...and to think that this is ONLY the begining!! I am excited and I laugh at myself...A LOT to keep things light. If i am not laughing at myself, then i am crying! It may be the dumbest thing and people may look at me like i am weird or strange, but i would rather laugh then cry!! LOL
My belly has a "tightening" feeling, I think it is bc Obadiah is growing and getting bigger!! It is a interesting feeling..lol. Yesterday, I was having problems putting my socks on...and to think that this is ONLY the begining!! I am excited and I laugh at myself...A LOT to keep things light. If i am not laughing at myself, then i am crying! It may be the dumbest thing and people may look at me like i am weird or strange, but i would rather laugh then cry!! LOL ~~~
On sunday my tummy was hurting, kind of like a "cramping" feeling, My Aunt Jannine said it was Braxton Hicks...she said they are just preparing my body for whats coming up in a few months...gulp! Since sunday, i have not had any "Braxton Hicks"~just tightening from him growing!
~~~
Christopher came up and hugged me from behind and put his hands on my tummy and Obadiah kicked him!! It was SO funny, christopher laughed too. This pragnancy is starting to become "more real" with Obadiah kicking/becoming more active and with my growing belly!
~~~
It is such an exciting time for us, I once again, do appreciate all your prayers!!

1 comment:
Oh wow, Jeanne!! You're really starting to show!! How exciting!! What a blessing that baby Obadiah is growing so good and that you're doing so well! Praise the Lord. Yes, the whole "sock" thing is only the beginning... it is going to get ridiculously worse. But it's fun at the same time!! One time, (with one of the earlier pregnancies) I talked Dan into painting my toenails for me!! )I hope he doesn't kill me for sharing that story!!!) Although.... I can't say it turned out so well... but I sure didn't say anything about it!! My sweet honey does many things to make my "time of confinement" - as they used to call it!) as comfortable as possible. He is such a blessing to me. I know Christopher is a great husband too!! Praise God for godly men! We should really get together sometime!! I'm almost always home!
Post a Comment