

~~~
I know A LOT of people have asked me if I was able to find some new clothes, and, the answer is YES! I was able to get 4 complete outfits (and I can "Mix and Match" the outfits)! I bought 3 new stretchy skirts and 1 pair of goutchos and 5 shirts! I was NOT able to find jeans (pants or skirts), I did look/try on some maturnity clothes...they do NOT fit, I am WAY TOO PETITE!! But I think I will be fine wearing my jeans and knee length jean skirts with my belly band...I only have 3 months left until we meet our baby boy!! I am REALLY excited that I have some clothes that fit!! I thought getting bigger clothes or at least clothes that fit me, less people would notice my ever growing baby bump, but everyone is noticing it more!
~~~
Today was the first time in weeks/months that I got sick!! I was feeling a WHOLE LOT bettter and thought morning sickness passed...I am over 6 months...but I guess it has not passed, I have been up since 5 am!! I am just feeling so sick today!! yuck yuck!!
~~~
My baby shower is Friday, July 24, 2009 at 3pm. We are registered at Walmart, Sears, and Baby R Us!! Below is the invite. For church members, I am currently working on passing them out, and for family, you should be getting them in the mail soon! (some church family may recieve them in the mail) =] I hope to see you all there =]

1 comment:
The pictures of you, Chris and Obadiah are fantastic. I just finished watching the wedding on the CD you sent to us. Thank you. About your morning sickness- isn't it the most wonderful thing to be sick ? Love you in Missouri.
Post a Comment