I just wanted to say thank you to all my sweet friends/family who leave comments/encouraging notes on my blog. I truely do not know how I would make it through this pragnancy with out all of your sweet notes!! Emily Houston said that I should keep a journal through out my pragnancy, I thought to my self, that would be a GREAT idea, then I thought about it some more and said, WAIT I already DO!! On here~my blog!! When I am feeling "down" I just go back through and read my posts and the sweet comments you all have left for me!! Thank You...!
~~~
Well, some updates~I GAINED ANOTHER POUND IN A WEEK!!! I weighed in last night, I have gained 5 1/2 pounds in the past 9 weeks~I know, that is NOT a lot for an "average" pragnant person, but you have to understant I have an EXTREMLY fast metabolism!!! I have gained more weight in the past 9 weeks then I have gained in the past 5 years!!! Thank you all for your prayers and your encouragements~I GREATLY appreciate it!!! I have NO IDEA what I am doing to gain the weight...seriously, been eating just like how I always do, same foods...so ill just keep doing what I have been doing, EAT WHATEVER SOUNDS GOOD WHENEVER IT SOUNDS GOOD LOL
~~~
I think I am "showing" now~Everyone keeps coming up and rubbing my belly~I feel like Budda LOL. Some people have said, "I can see the baby now!" I Say, "The baby has ALWAYS been there, maybe your eye sight has gotton better!" =P (im only kidding!)
~~~
I have been trying to get the pictures of Obadiah up on here, but I do not have a scanner, what I will probably have to do is, take pictures of the pictures and upload the pictures on here! I was also waiting till the "Great Grandparents" of Obadiah gets there copies in the mail (they should be sending out today~so all you grandparents reading this, they should be at your house soon!"
I am SO excited to share the pictures with you all, because they turned out AWSOME!!!

3 comments:
Okay, okay, but I meant one that you can pass down to your children!!! ;-) You know, with the lost art of "Handwriting"? Lol! My kiddos love it when I read to them about when they were "little". I am so proud of you for your weight gain!! Good job!!! You are quite the cute pregnant lady! Love ya!
~Emily
I am passing it down. I have been printing out my blog posts and I am working on putting them in the scrapbook i am making for obadiah =D
That's awesome! Good for you! I didn't think about printing it out!
Post a Comment