Here is some new updated pictures of Obadiah. The picture is not in that great of quality, I took it with the camera on my phone =/ I do not have a scanner and our regular camera was not working!! BUT the good thing is, at least they are up =D *enjoy*
Beautiful pictures!! Thank you for sharing!! The one of his spine is very interesting... wow, you can see all of the vertabre. I hope you can get a working camera soon... especially before baby comes. Thank you for posting these photos!
I have a new website with Usborne Books & More! Are you familiar with Usborne and Kane Miller books? They are incredible fiction and non-fiction children's books (babies through teens and adults like them too!). Click on the photo for more details about these amazing books!
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures!! Thank you for sharing!! The one of his spine is very interesting... wow, you can see all of the vertabre. I hope you can get a working camera soon... especially before baby comes. Thank you for posting these photos!
Aww they are so precious! I love the one of the foot :)
ohhh... so fun! I have ALL of the kids' u/s pics. Loved seeing them, but will love seeing him even more in about 4 more months!!!
Can't wait to see the little man. Congrats...hope you are starting to feel a little better!
Post a Comment