Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My baby shower pictures & more!!

Thank you all who were able to attend our baby shower and help us prepare for the arrival of our son, Obadiah!! I thought my baby shower was AWESOME and went GREAT!! I was so excited to see "long-lost" friends from childhood/high school/college and of course see my friends from church!! Enjoy the pictures!!




Some updates~~I do NOT have gestational diabetes...I scored a 90 something on the test...which is good BUT on the anemia test I got a 33 (if i would have scored a 34 I would not have it-turns out when my mom is pregnant she has this same score-33)..which means I AM slightly anemia (which I figured) I picked some iron supplements from the store and I just have to take once a day. no biggy. =]

My next appointment is Aug 6Th (next Thursday). Obadiah is doing great..every day my belly gets bigger and bigger, it is getting real hard to bend down and pick something up (I am very clumsy-so I kind of just leave something when I drop it on the ground and wait till someone walks by to hand it to me LOL)!! I am currently working on our "2nd room" (where Obadiah will be staying) I can see the floor...which is a plus. Now I just have to go through my half of the room, then move my stuff to Chris's side of the room, then set up Obadiah's play yard/bassinet. My mother came over yesterday to look at what all we have for Obadiah (so if she sees anything traveling across country she can pick it up), she also put all Obadiah's newborn clothes into the "dresser" we have for him!!

About items we "need/want", you can check our registries to the left of our blog. I have been slowly buying items off of it, I update it at least Once every two days! For clothes-we are Completely good for newborn and 0-3 months. Gift cards/cash/checks work great =] !!

Thank you all for your continued prayers!! We have about 2 months until we meet our baby boy, Obadiah!! We are really excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking at your pictures. I'll wait until I get to Bremerton to pick out something for Obadiah. Received your pictures in the mail. Thank you. Love, great g's in MO.