On Friday, July July 17, I have my regular monthly check up appointment at 9:15 a.m., I will also be doing the glucose screening test (to check for gestational diabetes). I am going to try and get there a little earlier so I can start the test before my actual regular monthly appointment.
I hope I can drink the stuff, then KEEP it down, wait an hour, then make it through drawing my blood-I will be in shock if I DO NOT pass out/faint/or get sick!
All of you who read my posts and know me, should know that, I get sick easy/upset tummy easily with orange/citrus stuff and almost always pass out when I get my blood drawn...so combining these two things together...should be quite interesting =]
I would appreciate it if you would keep me in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days!

2 comments:
I pass out most of the time too when getting my blood drawn. The best thing to do is to not get yourself worked up. Also, tell the person drawing your blood that you faint easy and they will lie you back. I always make sure Josh has something to fan me with like a magazine. Also, about the glucose test...ask if there are other options. I know when I was expecting Greyson I was allowed to eat like 40 jelly bellies in 5 minutes instead of drinking the drink. There are other flavors too so check that out.
Oh, I will be praying for you too!
Post a Comment