Wednesday, August 26, 2009

life lately


Here is a most recent picture of me (32 weeks)!!

~~~

Yesterday, I had my 32-ish week appointment!! I weighed 108 pounds (my doctor is FULLY satisfied with the amount of weight I have gained recently)! Obadiah's heartbeat and movements were perfect!! My doctor is scheduling an Ultra Sound within the next few weeks to see EXACTLY how big Obadiah is. My uterous is at about 27cm...it is supposed to be right around 32cm, BUT my doctor thinks the reason it is "smaller" is bc of how my body is built--PETITE. She is NOT concerned about Obadiah being small, she actually believes that he is AHEAD of what he really is, and what I am showing. She said that, Petite pregnant ladies can sometimes "hide" a baby better then a "regular" size pregnant lady. SO, My doctor is wanting an Ultra Sound done, to see EXACTLY...how big Obadiah is =]

~~~

Somebody said, "Are you hoping this next ultra sound will "change" the sex of you baby?!" The answer to that question is NO!!! I am excited we are expecting a baby boy. I am more excited that I get to see how much he has grown in the past 12-15 weeks!! The last time we got to peak at our little man, was at 20 weeks...and 20 weeks to 32-34 weeks...well, there is MAJOR changes and growth that went on!!! So, I am ExCiTeD to take one last glance at our little boy before we meet him in person!!!

~~~

Please pray for all of us through out the whole month of September and October. It is going to absolutely be a cRaZy month...I already have close to 10 different appointments I have to attend!! I have been writing everything down...I am hoping my prego brain can remember everything!!!

~~~

Updates on "family" life...I guess we can call it!

~Christopher does NOT have to do some job searching this coming up month =] Christopher's boss said, "You will have a job by the time September comes around!" Which means they are keeping Christopher at keyport!!! Most likely, he will still be Temporary...but THAT IS OKAY...because he still has a job!!! That is a big Praise...an answer to a prayer, before it was even prayed...!!

~Christopher fixed our "family" car!! The Parr ford place gave us an estimated cost of about $2,600...Christopher fixed the car himself...it only cost about $500-ish!!

~I am 10 credits away from completing my ATA Administration Office Support Degree at Olympic College...!!!! I have 8 pure elective credits left, I am trying to figure out which classes to take..!!! And I have 2 elective business/office credits I need to complete..!!

~My mother in law has NOT had her baby yet...she is having a Boy, his name is Mason, she is due on Aug 30 (this Sunday)!! Her doctor said that she can "go" at anytime...so we are just...waiting =] we are so excited to meet and welcome another little brother into our family!!

~My parents are back from there vacation in MI, they had a GrEaT and fun time..!!! I missed ALL of them SO much...and I am SO glad that they are ALL back home...!!!

1 comment:

I am truly blessed said...

Praise the Lord!! It sounds like everything is going well. And yah for getting to take a peak at that baby...that is always neat. You let me know if you need anything. Love ya!!