Saturday, August 15, 2009

An update =]


In the picture above we are 31 weeks, we have 8-9 weeks remainding...WOW!!

I just steped on the scale...and it read, "E" (ERROR..) JUST KIDDING...it read, "106.2"! But, I do not know how far off this scale is from Mrs. Moss's scale, that I have been weighing my self with everyweek, I will find out how far off it is on Wednesday Night! If this is my "correct/exact" weight...then I have gained OVER 20 lbs SINCE THE BEGINING OF THIS PRAGNANCY!! Even though this is not "a lot" of weight or 106.2 is not very much...this is the most weight I have gained in this short of time then what I have in the past 5-10 years of my life! I can DEFINENTLY "feel" like I have extra weight...which causes me to move slow..walk weird...and all sorts of other stuff!

How have I been feeling lately...tired...exhausted..."ach-y"...BUT, even, in the midsts of all these...hmmm...how should I put it...in the midst of all these "negative-physically feeling things", I am feeling GREAT...HAPPY...EXCITED...JOYFUL...99.9% of the time =]

Obadiah is doing GREAT..!! Kicking and moving ALL the time (it is getting more painful when he moves and kicks). When he is moving A LOT...I will have Christopher put his hand on my tummy, bc Obadiah will automatically stop moving, and will be calm...! Strange..!!
I should video tape him moving and post it up here, christopher says it looks like an alien is trying to escape! But, he just smiles and says, "That is My Boy!"

Obadiah had a strong heart beat at last appointment. Our next appointment is on Aug 25th =]

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are looking absolutely adorable! I am really excited for you guys!