Monday, August 31, 2009

Aug 31st~Ultrasound

Today we had an ultrasound to see exactly how big Obadiah is. My doctor wanted to have an Ultrasound done because I am measuring "small" on the outside compaired to a "normal/average" person.
The ultrasound was very interesting...
  • First off, we went to a new clinic to have the ultrasound done, which is a "lower quality" ultrasound, so the pictures are just a little blury/hard to see.
  • Second, the technician, did not speak very good english, so there was a language barrier, I could not understand him very clearly! I think our ultrasound was a total of about an hour!

First Picture: It is still A BOY!!! =)

Second Picture: Face Shot 1

Third Picture: Face Shot 2 (Blury)

Since, we did not go to this clinic for our other two ultrasounds, they did not have any information about me or my pregnancy. The tech asked me SO many times when I was due and when my last cycle was. I guess the "math" was not adding up..!

Obadiah is about 3lbs and 9 oz, he is measuring about 30-31 weeks, we are about 33 weeks and 2 days. That is why the technician kept asking me when my due date was and when my last cycle was. The technician said at the 20 week ultrasound they got my due date from the measurements (which was accurate to my last cycle). The technican made it sound "bad" but he also said, I am a smaller person, so he really does not know, and that he would fax the "report" to my doctor, and we will go from there.

Other then being "smaller/behind" everything else looked great!

My next doctor's appointment is September 15 (a few weeks). We will see what happens then. I should know more then =)

No comments: