I
scrapbooked this page and put it into a 8 by 10 frame. I am planning on giving this to Grandma and Grandpa
Broxton (
Chris's grandparents). I thought you all would like to see the completed "project". I will be making something similar for
Chris's father and us. I am very pleased at how this turned out! (If you click on the picture, it will show up bigger). O and I will answer some questions before they are asked becaus eI have a feeling it will be asked-No, I did not use any "special" paper. This is all "normal" paper. I added a "rustic/dirty" or what I call "Man-ly/Boy-ish" look to it by inking the edges and. I had circle card board that I inked to my color choice, and I wrote the names on the brown paper and "crumbled/wrinkled" and tore the edges it to give it that extra "look/effect".
3 comments:
Great job Jeanne. Love ya, Grandma Dixon
Beautiful! Good job! What a treasured gift.
Great picture!
~Emily
Post a Comment