I know this is silly, but I need your help!! Let me know which 6 month picture you like the best! Obadiah had his 6 month pictures done-He did such an awsome job! I am having trouble picking out which photos to purchase! Thank you =) (I will post an update later)
I can see why it is difficult. You should have told them only take three pictures. LOL! :):) Those are all pretty cute. 5 and beyond are great so I can't give a favorite one. Yes I know, I am no help. :) Your little guy sure is growing up. :) I know all too well how that goes.
Oh my! He is so adorable!! They are all so cute, hard choices, I will say, however, I like the ones of him in the jeans best. I know, this doesn't help at all, he is just too cute! I do love the one where he is holding his feet!
I have a new website with Usborne Books & More! Are you familiar with Usborne and Kane Miller books? They are incredible fiction and non-fiction children's books (babies through teens and adults like them too!). Click on the photo for more details about these amazing books!
4 comments:
I can see why it is difficult. You should have told them only take three pictures. LOL! :):) Those are all pretty cute. 5 and beyond are great so I can't give a favorite one. Yes I know, I am no help. :) Your little guy sure is growing up. :) I know all too well how that goes.
Oh my! He is so adorable!! They are all so cute, hard choices, I will say, however, I like the ones of him in the jeans best. I know, this doesn't help at all, he is just too cute! I do love the one where he is holding his feet!
~Emily
silly me, he is wearing jeans in all of them, I meant the ones without the sweatshirt!
~Emily
I don't know if it is too late but I like the last two the best, The one of him holding his feet is so cute. He did do a great job, What a cutie.
Mary
Post a Comment