Obadiah turned 6 months yesterday (Sunday)!! Today we had his 6 month picture portraits and his 6 month doctors appointment. Yes, I went to his picture appointment BEFORE his doctor's appointment (duh...)!
On a previous post I posted ALL the pictures from his 6 month photos. Below are the ones we decided to purchase!

His doctor says he is 100% healthy and doing great!! Obadiah received his next set of shots! Obadiah is 14 pounds 9 ounces (10%), 26 inches in height (25%) and his head circumference is 44 inches (50%). He started out in the 10, 25, and 50% for all areas. He is keeping his "steady" growth! He was born at 5 lbs 12 oz, he has more then doubled his birth weight! Praising God for a healthy baby boy!!





1 comment:
He is such a handsome baby!! Yay for good growth! I always, always hope that my babies will double their birth weight by 6 months, but mine never do. Mine start out heavier (8 lbs - 9 lbs, heaviest was 9 lbs 11 oz)... so by 6 months they are never 16 - 18 lbs. LOL... oh well. Love his sweet smile!
Post a Comment