This past Wednesday through Friday Bud & I went to Tall Timbers with the Church Family for a few days of Family Camp. Chris was not able to go due to not being able to take time off from work.
Even though my husband was not with me & I had a toddler (eeek) I HAD A BLAST!!! I think Bud had a pretty awesome time too. It was a little bit tiring without Chris there to help me out, but I had some help with a few of the Church family. It was a blessing.
I was debating & going back & forth about wither or not I wanted to go. But, I am really glad I went. I think I needed to go & 'get away' for a few days. The ride up (I drove) was Beautiful! Obadiah was a VERY good boy. I had sweet conversations with Mrs Harper (I drove her car). She was such a blessing & encouragement to me. I was able to stay in a cabin close to the 'main lodge'. I shared with Mrs. Harper & The Pickens Ladies. I thank the Pickens Ladies for helping me out A LOT with Bud, I probably would not have survived without them to help me out!!
We went on a hike to see a waterfall. People say it was about 1 mile away But it did not feel like it. It felt WAY less! It felt good!!
The preach...I mean Lessons ;) were really great & were an encouragement to me.
Here are a few photos.























Even though my husband was not with me & I had a toddler (eeek) I HAD A BLAST!!! I think Bud had a pretty awesome time too. It was a little bit tiring without Chris there to help me out, but I had some help with a few of the Church family. It was a blessing.
I was debating & going back & forth about wither or not I wanted to go. But, I am really glad I went. I think I needed to go & 'get away' for a few days. The ride up (I drove) was Beautiful! Obadiah was a VERY good boy. I had sweet conversations with Mrs Harper (I drove her car). She was such a blessing & encouragement to me. I was able to stay in a cabin close to the 'main lodge'. I shared with Mrs. Harper & The Pickens Ladies. I thank the Pickens Ladies for helping me out A LOT with Bud, I probably would not have survived without them to help me out!!
We went on a hike to see a waterfall. People say it was about 1 mile away But it did not feel like it. It felt WAY less! It felt good!!
The preach...I mean Lessons ;) were really great & were an encouragement to me.
Here are a few photos.

2 comments:
Beautiful pictures!! Oh, how I wish I could have gone this year. :/ I'm so glad that you got to go and have a fun time! It really is so great to get away from the busyness of life for a few days. Thanks for sharing your pictures!
I like the one of Bud and my mom making the poochie lip, and I loved having Bud "help" me drive our car up to our cabin it was funny and he was a good "driver" ;)
~Kaitlyn
Post a Comment