Wow! What a busy past week it has been!!!!!
We have been going going going since last Tuesday! Today was the first day that I slept in 'a little bit longer'! I have been trying to do lots of activities with Bud. Last week from Tues to Sat we did something! So, be checking back for our activities (I think All but 1 was *free*)!
On Saturday Chris & I were able to go out on a little date. It was soo nice! We went to Stella's in Poulsbo! We Love this place!
Sunday was a nice refreshing day! Sunday mornings preaching was awesome. Sunday night I was in the nursery, so I did a little 'lesson' in there.
I keep referring back to my friend moving away. I think you guys are starting to realize how close this friend & I were. Well, without this friend living right down the street or being a phone call away to get together. I have been.....lonely. I need....friends. Real Friends. I was able to step out & talk to some people. I have been trying to 'step out of my comfort zone', to my surprise, it was 'comfortable' & I feel like my spirits have been lifted, just by a few conversations with people who I usually do not talk to! Praise the Lord!
On the way home from church Sunday night. Chris & I were talking. It felt like i ran into a cement wall...I don't know why this hit me so hard because I keep saying, "Our baby is almost 2!" That Means TWO YEARS....YEARS!!!! YEARS!!!!
WOW...I can not believe it, Well I can...maybe I do not want to believe it?? That means it has been 2 years since I have been pregnant!! I just can not wrap my brain around the fact that.....2 YEARS have passed!
This December marks 3 YEARS being Married!!!! Which means....We have been together for about 8 YEARS!!!!!!!! oh. my. word.
Time flies!!!
As you can tell...I still have Not fully wrapped my brain around this..I am just.....wow!
{sorry, I am still thinking about the above things....}
I just can not believe it!
But, what a Blessed 2 years....3 years...8 years...it was been! God has blessed & is still blessing & I know will continue to bless us.
We have been going going going since last Tuesday! Today was the first day that I slept in 'a little bit longer'! I have been trying to do lots of activities with Bud. Last week from Tues to Sat we did something! So, be checking back for our activities (I think All but 1 was *free*)!
On Saturday Chris & I were able to go out on a little date. It was soo nice! We went to Stella's in Poulsbo! We Love this place!
Sunday was a nice refreshing day! Sunday mornings preaching was awesome. Sunday night I was in the nursery, so I did a little 'lesson' in there.
I keep referring back to my friend moving away. I think you guys are starting to realize how close this friend & I were. Well, without this friend living right down the street or being a phone call away to get together. I have been.....lonely. I need....friends. Real Friends. I was able to step out & talk to some people. I have been trying to 'step out of my comfort zone', to my surprise, it was 'comfortable' & I feel like my spirits have been lifted, just by a few conversations with people who I usually do not talk to! Praise the Lord!
On the way home from church Sunday night. Chris & I were talking. It felt like i ran into a cement wall...I don't know why this hit me so hard because I keep saying, "Our baby is almost 2!" That Means TWO YEARS....YEARS!!!! YEARS!!!!
WOW...I can not believe it, Well I can...maybe I do not want to believe it?? That means it has been 2 years since I have been pregnant!! I just can not wrap my brain around the fact that.....2 YEARS have passed!
This December marks 3 YEARS being Married!!!! Which means....We have been together for about 8 YEARS!!!!!!!! oh. my. word.
Time flies!!!
As you can tell...I still have Not fully wrapped my brain around this..I am just.....wow!
{sorry, I am still thinking about the above things....}
I just can not believe it!
But, what a Blessed 2 years....3 years...8 years...it was been! God has blessed & is still blessing & I know will continue to bless us.

No comments:
Post a Comment