Last week Bud & I went to Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium with our Mother in law (and her kids)& Aunt Janinne (and her kids)!! We figured if we went in the middle of the week (Thursday) in the middle of the day (noon) no one would be there...??! Right??? WRONG! IT WAS PACKED!!!! It took about 20 minutes to find a parking spot!! Crazy!!
We had a great time! We ALL had a great time!! If you have a 'bigger' family, I recommend getting a 'family package'--saves money! My mother in law wanted to do a package. With her package...we were ALL able to get in..on her pass! We plan on going again so that way her pass will be well worth it! Also, you can go to other zoos & aquariums with that pass!
I know when we would travel across country when I was younger. We used to hit a couple of different zoos in different states along the way! Great memories!!
Anyways....
Back to OUR Current..Most Recent Visit to the Zoo...
IT. WAS. HOT. OUTSIDE!
Here are some photos from our trip to the zoo!








































We had a great time! We ALL had a great time!! If you have a 'bigger' family, I recommend getting a 'family package'--saves money! My mother in law wanted to do a package. With her package...we were ALL able to get in..on her pass! We plan on going again so that way her pass will be well worth it! Also, you can go to other zoos & aquariums with that pass!
I know when we would travel across country when I was younger. We used to hit a couple of different zoos in different states along the way! Great memories!!
Anyways....
Back to OUR Current..Most Recent Visit to the Zoo...
IT. WAS. HOT. OUTSIDE!
Here are some photos from our trip to the zoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment