Hello Everybody!!
My friend Amy starts teaching fifth and sixth grade this Wednesday. In history they will be studying the "new world" including getting to know the fifty states! She has an idea for a bulletin board, she plans to put up a map of the United States and her goal is to get a post card from each of the fifty states. If anyone is able to, she would greatly appreciate receiving a post card from your state!
Also if you have family living out of state, it would be neat to receive a postcard from their state as well. This way she can collect as many postcards as possible! She would like to thank you in advance if you are able to help.
If you are able to help, Please send the post card to:
Miss Amarilis Ruiz
Stedfast Chrisitan Academy
5th-6th Grade
1041 Poquonnock Road
Groton, CT 06340
Thank you so much!!!

2 comments:
My dad travels a lot so I might have some extra postcard from his travels. I'll check around. Does she have Washington yet?
Does she want them all sent separately? Or can I send them together (to save shipping costs)?
Thanks! Oh, and congrats with the pregnancy! it seems like everything is going well. my friend is pregnant too. her due date is next weekend.
LEILANIE?!?! IS THAT REALLY YOU?!?! O MY WORD!!!! It has been at least since december since I have seen you!!! I now take classes online at OC so I hardly ever go there!!!!
I am SO excited to "hear" from you!!! We MUST get together to catch up on things!!!!!
anyways...you can send them all together to save shipping costs =)
and i am sending her WA =)
THANKS for the congrats, everything is going well!! I know TONS of people who are expecting too!! It is baby season =)
Post a Comment