Wednesday, July 27, 2011

a blessing

Many of you know that Chris has been working some LONG hours the last few weeks (goes through spurts). These past 2 days he has been off at his normal time. Yesterday when he got home he said, "Because I am So Awesome, My work decided to Give Me A HUGE Bonus & an Awesome Annual Review!" I Praise God for A Hardworking Man & I also Praise God for Blessing Us So Much!!!!!!!!!

What Chris also told me last night is a person who is a MUCH HIGHER pay level & who has been there a long time got the 'lowest' amount for the bonus & Chris who is a lower pay level & who has been there 2 years recieved the 'highest' amount!!!!

He IS a VERY hardworker, which Is NOT common for 'our generation'! I am really proud of him!

And Once Again...All Praise Does go to God.

Like I said in my blog post 'My Heart...'

"Praising God for our Blessings Extends them. Praising God for our troubles ends them."

1 comment:

Sasha Smith said...

Congratulations! We hope our boys grow up to be hard working men too. They are on their way, praise the Lord! We can't wait to see you and meet your little guy!