Monday, October 8, 2012

09/26 u/s

(a little bit behind on posts)

Had an u/s on wed sept 26 & on mon oct 1 I had a doctors appt.

Baby looks great overall. Growing at her own steady weight, still about a week behind on growth.

Me on the other hand, I am weeks behind tummy growth. Baby sits low so when they measure me I hardly have a tummy, I'm going to suggest to have her measure me while sitting up to see where I fall on the growth chart. Because I am soo small my doctor wants another u/s done. This one will be on Oct 22-1 month before the due date!

We had an u/s with bud one month before his due date & he measured about 5lbs 9oz. So, as long as this bday is over 5lbs I'll be happy!

Which, my doctor thinks this baby will be a little bit bigger then bud, but not much!


No comments: