Monday, October 22, 2012

10-22 Ultrasound

I am 35 weeks 4 days and Rhiannon is weighing 4lbs 5oz.

 At 35 weeks 6 days with Bud he weighed 5lb 4oz.

 It appears she is measuring smaller then bud. It also appears that we have stooped below 10% on growth. The ultrasound tech will be sending the report to my doctor. I have an appointment next week, but I am sure I will be hearing from her before then.

This was NOT what I was expecting/hoping for. When the ultrasound tech told me how much she was measuring it took everything to not burst into tears. I waited until I got into my car...

Bud saw me crying when I got home...this is what he said to me:

"Mom, Anna sick, God make her feel better. God make you & baby sister feel better too"

Out of the mouths of babes. Who would have thought I would find encouragement from my 3 year old son?! He reminded me to Trust God. Proverbs 3:5-6.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Will pray for you and baby Jeanne!