Bud asked the lady who was monitoring the test if baby sister was going to be here today...silly boy.
They offered us juice, we said yes!
Chris was sure they were going to make us stay because I was choking on apple juice & messing the test up!
We passed our 2nd NST!
They set us free-for now!
Contractions are getting stronger, I'm beginning to feel & recognize them coming on!
*Our Next (3rd) NST will be on Tuesday!

4 comments:
Love the pic of your hubby lounging, and you look great. I think baby is going to be bigger than they are saying....but we will see soon....praying for you
Yeah! I have been praying for Rhiannon to grow and to wait to be born. So thankful you passed the 2nd NST.
Love Jackie Harper
I'm glad that baby's doing well and can grow a bit more before delivery. I'm just wondering if Chris will be "that relaxed" when the time really comes??!!! LOL Jeanne', you look too cute with your "baby bump"! Hugs, Grace
you are entirely too cute!
Post a Comment