Saturday, December 1, 2012

1 Month

I believe Rhiannon is 6-6 1/2 lbs. My scale is not exact!

She is a growing girl!

She has been drinking 3-4oz the last couple days. I finally found a bottle with a small enough nipple like the little bottles we have been using! She took the new bottle great!

Her eyes are beginning to stay open more & she recognizes a few voices of some close family members (outside our home).

I got this really cute photo of bud & rhiannon. I know-all the photos are probably beginning to look the same ;-)   I am sorry...well not really :-) 

While bud was holding baby sister he was talking to her..... :

”awwww baby sister, big brother loves you..!” -Bud

This was soo sweet to hear. Warmed my heart, I almost cried!

Wouldn't you?!



1 comment:

The Potvin Crew said...

OH SOOOO SWEET! Okay, my is melting! Bud is such a good big brother! I pray they will always be close friends. Hugs,Grace