The sweetest boy I know..
He loves his baby sister SO MUCH. He was trying to 'play' cars with her!
He has been dressing himself for a while now. I love the backwards pants & the jacket twisted in the back! Part of me wants to 'fix' it but most of the time....I don't. Trying to encourage him that HE CAN do things on His own & that when he does HE DOES an Awesome job!
I've discovered he gets 'discouraged' or just doesn't 'think' he can do things. ”Mom, I can't do it” ”Yes, Bud you CAN-Try it!” Most of the time heCan do whatever he said he couldn't. ”See Bud, You Did it! Good job! Momma is Proud of you!”
He loves ”His (Auntie) Issy” Yes, HIS! He told me this yesterday! Last week Issa had a concert & we went to it (we always do) & we always bring her flowers! We went to blueberries after her concert!
At bluberries He had other customers laughing.....
”I went poop In the toilet & I washed washed my own hands with soap & water!”-He declared Very loudly walking over to our table!
He was also singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to His baby sister at Bluberry while Auntie Issa rocked baby sister.
Auntie issa & Bud are best friends. Bud literally cries when Auntie Issa leaves.
Bud also LOVES his hot sauce. Bud carefully applies 2 drops to his food! Then asks if he can apply 2 more-pepper head! He has tried to put hot sauce on his p-putter (peanut butter) sandwhiches & oreos!! But, I stopped him!
We found a new home for Sally our puppy. I promised Bud 50 quarters if we found her a new home. Bud loves quarters & loves to put them in his bank! I think after putting these 50 quarters in his bank we are going to have to bring his piggy back to the real bank & open up a savings account! We have been putting quarters in this bank since he was born & he has been doing it since he was 9 months old! Great Fine motor skills! We are curious how much money he has saved in the last 3 years!

No comments:
Post a Comment