Rhiannon has Big Blue Eyes:
- "Hun, what color are Rhiannon's eyes?!-Jeanné
- "...Blue...BUT that can change...!"-Chris
- "What color our bud's eyes?!"-Jeanné
- "...Blue..."-Chris
- "They didn't change & Rhiannon's eyes are just as blue as what bud's eyes are! Sorry Babe!"-Jeanné
She loves her brother's voice, it calms her. He loves to sing to her & love on her...DAILY!
I believe she is over 6lbs!
She has been having lots of gas pains, working on getting that resolved!
I am finding that Obadiah & Rhiannon are total opposite from each other!
Said in our house this week:
Chris-"Your baby sister likes to be held & cuddled-you didn't; You liked sleeping alone-your baby sister likes to sleep with someone on their chest; You were a happy baby-your sister is very grouchy & unhappy."
Bud-"Mom you are grouchy too"
Mommy is grouchy because your baby sister is so unhappy.
hmm...time to check my heart. Out of the mouth of babes.



1 comment:
Don't worry, "this too shall pass".....a verse I have oft repeated to myself in times of grumpy babies... and I've had a few of those! ;-) Hope you get some sleep.
Post a Comment