Monday, December 17, 2012

1 week+

I figured I should give a little update since I have been getting A LOT of questions...

Yes, it has been a little over a week since Rhiannon's PKU test (2 weeks this thursday)..

No, we havn't heard anything back yet.

Is it driving me crazy? No.
Am I worried? No.
Can I sleep? Yes, well (cough) when little miss Rhiannon lets me ;-)

I gave a little praise last week in Wednesday night Bible Study about rhiannon bleeding well & asked for prayer-then was asked pray for a Positive test? Negative test? My answer-what ever the Lord's Will is for our family & for our little girl.

God has a special plan. I said this before in past posts I can Trust in Him & His Will because He makes No mistakes. I have complete peace with whatever the test results reveal.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope they come back soon and trusting god is a big

Anonymous said...

it seems as though we both are learning to be patient and wait for gods timing. It is so important to wait patiently for gods time because His time is the best time. Gods grace is good.

Anna Houston