My husband surprised me with this new camera-I have had my eyes on it for several months now!
So excited to start taking photos with an actual camera & not just with the camera on my phone!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thats so awesome!!!! pray that my camera will get back in the next day or so. It broke so its in getting fixed. I am glad it can be fixed so thats an up:-) so happy for you.
I have a new website with Usborne Books & More! Are you familiar with Usborne and Kane Miller books? They are incredible fiction and non-fiction children's books (babies through teens and adults like them too!). Click on the photo for more details about these amazing books!
1 comment:
Thats so awesome!!!! pray that my camera will get back in the next day or so. It broke so its in getting fixed. I am glad it can be fixed so thats an up:-) so happy for you.
Anna
Post a Comment