Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Broxton's Heartbeat!!

Today at my appointment I was able to listen to baby's heartbeat! As far as my doctor knows, it was the first time for me hearing it! But at about 7 weeks or somewhere around there I heard it on Kristi's Doppler!! I was just never able to load it up on here b/c of the file format! So I recorded it on my phone with the video, I covered the lense with my finger, but you can still here baby's heartbeat!!

Doctor say's that Baby's heartbeat is strong and loud on the doppler!! I was not able to find out what the sex of baby is, we did not even take a peak, they were really busy in the office!! I was kind of down, but as long as my doctor says from hearing the baby's heartbeat, sounds healthy, I am okay with that! So on may 29, we should know what the sex of baby broxton is!!!

At my appointment, they also took my blood, 4 viles, they had me lay down, I DID NOT PASS OUT!! My urine anaysis came back, and I also no longer have my bladder infection!! My doctor perscribed medicine for my cold sores (i have had a cold sore every week since the very begining of pragnancy), and I was also perscribed medicine that will help me with my nausia!! And as far as my weight, I did not loose or gain, which is okay, bc of how sick I have been! My doctor is hoping the medicine will help me feel better so I can start to feel better, and start to eat more and gain weight!!Thank you everyone for all your prayers! I greatly appreciate it!!

For Fun:

If You havn't guessed what YOU think the sex of baby Broxton will be, go ahead and do the poll on the left side of the blog, do not be afraid to leave your comments, after you do the poll!!!

2 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

baby's hearratet is right around 168 bpm. sounds good!! My guess would be girl if based on heartrate...but we will see. How exciting!! You will be amazed at what all you will see at your next ultrasound. truly amazing :)

Anonymous said...

I already guessed girl by heartrate, but baby's heartrate always tends to be high in the early part of pregnancy and a little lower toward the end. I will still stick with my guess though!! :)

~Emily