Thank you for everyone who attended Janinne Broxton and Janelle Dixon's Baby Shower that I hosted at my house! It was lots of fun! I hope everyone else had fun! I know is was a HUGE blessing for both mommies! The cake was SOOOO GOOD!!! Mrs. Houston did a short but sweet testimony/encouragement! Even though I only have one child (unborn) I still could hide it in my heart for when more come along!
Christopher signed us up for comcast internet! It will now be TONS easier to do my online courses on my days off (tuesday, thursday, saturday, sunday)! I am taking Administration Office Support and Access 2007! I would GREATLY appreciate ANYBODY who could be my tutor in Access 2007!! I hav been trying to take this class for the past 1 1/2 years but have droped it EVERY quarter!! NOW, I am down to only a few more classes and I NEED to take it to recieve my degree. The two classes I am taking are required courses. During summer I plan to take my last required course (if it is offered) I am praying it is! Then after the baby is born I can take my electitive classes online! I hope to have completed my ATA Associates in Administration Office Support Degree by the end of fall/winter quarter! I have been struggling wither I wanted to finish...yes I AM SOOO CLOSE but will I ever have a chance to use it?? I thank my Husband and my Parents for encouraging me to finish my degree! I only have about 5 classes left!
The update on baby...! I am about 12 1/2 weeks! Just a few more days left of the first trimester! The BIG question...am I ShOwInG...?!?! To most people...NO, but to people who know me and who know how skinny minni I was before I became pragnant can definintly tell that there is a baby inside! It is just so amazing how big baby has gotton in such a short time and to think I am 1/3 of the way through just is mind blowing!! In 6 months Christopher and I will be holding our baby! It is just SO amazing!
I have not gained much weight...since the begining of pragnancy I have acually only lost 1/2 lb. Which is not bad bad! It just worries me...but I have been eating A LOT! I eat more then christopher at the end of the day! Christopher says, If you eat anymore I wont be able to afford to feed you! HE IS ONLY JOKING!!!! LOL It is just SO unencouraging and makes me down when people stress SO much on me to EAT EAT EAT...YOU NEED TO EAT YOU NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT YOU NEED TO DO THIS FOR BABY AND THAT FOR BABY..AND WHAT??? YOUR NOT SHOWING AND YOU 3 MONTHS!!!! ugh.... =/ I was talking to my good sweet friend, Kristi Long, who has been such an AMAZING encouragement and blessing to me. She says everyone is different. As long as baby is HEALTHY and as long as I am EATING then everything will be okay! As long as the doctors are satisified with how baby is developing then that is ALL that matters. I just have to keep that in mind when I get those unencouraging people coming a long my way.
I was reading in my pragnancy book...my metabolism has increased up to 65% more then what it has since the begining of pragnancy...now that definently does not help! LOL! I was never able to gain weight before I was pragnant so I do not think I will be gaining that much weight now being pragnant. I know GOD is in CONTROL and HE will keep our baby safe IF it is in HIS WILL. So far, HE has kept baby safe...just to think baby is 12 1/2 weeks is AMAZING.
Another interesting fact...I guess if you want to call it...Prago Brain increases! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!! I CAN NOT AFFORD TO FORGET ANYTHING ELSE!!! I have already forgotton to take my prenatal vitemins 3 times this week....I think...I honestly can not remember!! hmmmmm...I guess ill take my two daily dose now...gulp
insulated lunch tote
5 years ago

4 comments:
You are so funny! Preggo brain, indeed! Just think how bad off I am?!!! Lol! I didn't start to show with my first one for a long time either! Don't fret!! Love ya girl!
~EMily
Hey Ne,
I did not show until about 8 months with RJ and 7 months with T. I only gained a total of 15 pounds with both boys. Do not stress because it will make you tried even more. Keep going to school and work hard. It will pay off. I have had my degree for 4 years and have not used it but it is the fact I have a BS with a 3.81 gpa. We love and miss you all. Please text if you want or call.
LOL...you are too funny. I love it though. You know as for those "unencouraging people"....just remember that most people are probably saying things out of love and simply dont have knowledge. So dont take it personally. And with my first littel guy...I didnt show much at all until about 20 weeks...but after a few kids....hah....umm....I can still wear most of my regular clothes now...but you can definitely see that baby bump A LOT SOONER. Just enjoy and praise the Lord for such an amazing blessing.
Oh!
I didn't show till 8 months either! Don't worry to much about the weight.. It could be worse everyone could be telling you to stop gaining weight!lol! Try to be healthy and work harder on being a great wife! Love ya!
Post a Comment