Tuesday, April 14, 2009

prayer

Pray for my health and baby's safety. I went to the hospital today. Nothing big, so don't be worried! It is something most pragnant ladies go through. I don't want to give out too much info (on the web)! But, I am on medicine now, so hopefully everything will be better soon!

I also have A LOT of things on my mind, A LOT of different decissions to make!! I am just not sure, not sure at all, talk about frausterating!!

I am just going through stuff, and I kind of make a bigger deal about most things then they really are. ITs nothing biggie. Just me not being fully happy about things, like me not being to eat stuff, bc everything makes me sick, and my pants are not fitting right (even with those rubber bands) i am thinking about just wearing cute little sweat pants BUT they are just not dressy, i feel like a slob but they are the only things i feel comfortable in and dont push into my belly (yes, what little there is of it-IT HURTS!) I have one long skirt, well i think two now because rachel simpson turned one of my pants into a skirt (i hope it will still fit) but i have 1 and so far its okay. I have tons of knee length skirts but it is not warm enough to wear them yet =/ i am praying it will warm up SOON so i will have more stuff to wear, i just hope i can still fit into it by the time it warms UP!!! LOL

3 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

Hey my friend. I am praying for you. Specifically that God will give you complete peace of mind. You are doing a fine job....you and your body go through soooo many changes while pregnant...and it IS normal. So dont get down on yourself. Lets go out one day and see what we can find that may fit you a little better. Some of my favorite maternity clothes and inbetween clothes (when i cant yet fit into maternity) I got at thrifts stores (many still with tags attached). I have an absolute favorite one across the water...it is loaded with name brands and such a bargain. It is just fun to find such neato deals. Just remember that that growing belly is such a good thing and blessing...with that precious baby inside. I love ya and I am here if you need anything...

Grandpa and Grandma Dixon said...

We are praying for you. Try and keep a positive attituded. I know at times it is hard. It's God's will and He knows what will be. Keep your friends around. They will be there for you. Hope all gets better for you soon. Love you lots.

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Sweetie, all women go thru that stage of "Im a slob" when they are pregnant. I used to wear my husband clothes(around the house) because they were more comfie....he never had any clean clothes..lol.. you will go thru depression periods at times, and feel unattactive at times, but no matter what, you have a little gift, a bundle of joy growing inside you, and when you hold that sweet little baby in your arms, all the "down times" you had won't even matter or be remembered. When you start to feel glum, focus on things for the baby, ie; picking colors out for the nursery, looking at baby stuff on line, getting a scrapbook ready(you can make one ahead of time w/out pics) first tooth, first haircut, first bath, first step, first birthday, etc. Surround yourself w/friends, or even call someone too when your bummed. I love you and will pray for you.....