Wednesday, April 1, 2009

VERY IMPORTANT CHANGE TO BABY SHOWER ON APRIL 04, 2009!!!

Sorry for the inconvience of changing the time of the shower for Janinne (I TOTALLY) forgot about the saturation, and I thought it would jsut be easier on most people to change the shower to a later time (since most people were going to be showing up later anyways)! Since my mother just gave birth to my new baby brother, Jakob Andrew, I decided to just smash two baby showers into one! How fun will this be!!!!! I hope this time works out best/better for everyone and I hope you all can still make it! The shower is this going to be at my house! Just give me a heads up...by contacting me on my cell (dont be shy =D )
**Andrew Philip will be wearing 9-12 months clothing very soon and is needing these sizes because a couple years ago these sizes were given away to a family in the church and then the clothes were passed along to other families**
**Jakob Andrew was born March 31, 2009 at 7:28pm to Janelle Dixon. Janelle is registered at Baby-R-Us/Toy-R-Us. You can view the registry list at http://www.toysrus.com/registry/index.jsp or go into Eigther stores and look up bothregistries (joint stores)! You can sometimes find the same items at a less expensive store (walmart/target/ect)!**

1 comment:

I am truly blessed said...

I cant come because my husband is gone this weekend and I have all the kids :)