Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Easter Sunday

This was our first Easter as a newly married couple. We decided to invite our families who we lived with before we were married over, Dixon/Williams house hold!
~*~*~*~
We were both up pretty late saturday night cleaning and preparing food. Christopher set the alarm clock, BUT did not wake me up when it went off...kind of just shut it off (NO, I did NOT hear it, i have been a pretty hard sleeper lately!) SO, we woke up late..i needed to put the ham together and put it into the oven to bake =D
~*~*~*~
By the time we were both ready to leave for church, it was already half way through the service!! I couldnt believe we MISSED CHURCH...Broxtons NEVER miss church, we just don't!!! And on Easter Sunday...! sigh... =/
~*~*~*~
But anyways, I baked Ham, Ham Glaze, Rolls, Creamy Peas, and Green Bean Caseral! My Parents (Christopher and Janelle Dixon), brought over Cheesy Potatoes and Banana Pudding/Jello (YUMMY). My Other set of Parents (In Laws) (T.J. and Rachel Williams) brought over Home Made Banana Ice Cream!!!!
~*~*~*~
NORMALLY, I take lots of PICTURES of EVERYTHING...but you know my prago brain...I did NOT remember until after EVERYTHING was eaten!! sigh...
~*~*~*~
I bought 12 plastic eggs and filled it with canndy and christopher hid the eggs for the kids to find. They had fun finding the eggs! Of corse, I did not get pictures of that eigther LOL
~*~*~*~
But overall we had SUCH a FUN time spending time with our Families! I LOVE having everyone of them over, anytime!
~*~*~*~
Below are a few pictures that I was able to get =D











This is my FAVORITE Picture =D

This is us with all our siblings (expcept ryan) from left to right, Britney, Issa (sitting on Brit's lap), Ryan (little blue bear), Rose Mary, Jeanne', Mikayla, Jakob (mikayla is holding him), James, Chris, and Zachy (he was upset, was trying to get down)! Ryan was not able to be at our house for Easter b/c he was working so he was the little blue bear in the picture (lol)!

2 comments:

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

you're doing a great job with hospitality! Sorry you missed church, but things like that happen every so often. We are still waiting for our invite that you promised....hint hint....

Anonymous said...

I just completed looking at your Easter picture and I have to say that I cried and cried. Rosemary has changed so much and James has
gotten bigger (of course), but it made me realize how much I am missing with all my grandchildren and soon to be great grandch. Thank you for the pictures and CD-R of your wedding. Can't wait to watch it. Grandma in MO