I talked to my doctor's nurse about the major swelling, she said everything that I am going through and have is normal towards the end of the pregnancy. I need to keep my feet "above my head", drink lots of water, and TAKE IT EASY. The baby is just most likely sitting on a nerve that is making my feet/legs and now hands swell up (I think I look like the people from the movie WALL-E!
I have NO appointments tomorrow (Thursday), I plan on catching up on some very needed lost sleep (I know...I get NO sympathy from others who have children and are expecting)! These past two weeks, and this week alone has been SO draining...I still keep thinking I am on Friday...and it is only Wednesday!
There is a few things coming up this Friday:
- Our 5th (I think) NST at 9:00 a.m.
- Our Stork Express (pre-registration for labor/delivery) at 11:00 a.m.
- Our Ultrasound at 1:00 p.m. in Port Orchard at AMI to measure how big Obadiah has grown in the past 2 1/2 weeks! (please be in continued prayer about that-we appreciate it greatly)

1 comment:
Well, I for one am sympathizing with you! You need plenty of rest. It is so hard to be always going when you get to be so far along! Each pregnancy is different in it's own way. I praise the Lord that I have Never had an issue with swelling!! Drink plenty of water and definately put your feet up! Take advantage of not having other little ones around because, if the Lord gives you more children, you will never experience the ability to just "put your feet up" again!! (Unless of course, you are expecting when you have teenagers!) ;-) Love ya girl and take it easy!!
~Emily
Post a Comment