Today was a very LONG day!!! We had our 2nd NST (non-stress test) at 9:00 a.m.! An appointment that was supposed to last less then an hour, ended up lasting over 2 hours! The contractions and Obadiah's heart rate was about 20 higher then the test we did on Friday, and he was moving a lot too. But, we had to go down for an ultrasound for a
"Biophysical Profile (BPP) (which evaluates fetal breathing movements, fetal body movement, fetal tone, and amount of amniotic fluid). We had to go have a Biophysical Profile done because he was not responding how he was supposed to. The ultrasound tech said she was NOT allowed to give out any information wither it was good or bad (that my doctor would have to give out results from the ultrasound)! After she checked how he was positioned and such, the ultrasound tech said that there were a few "tricks" he needed to perform within 30 minutes, well about 10-15 minutes later, we were done with the ultrasound! After the ultrasound, we went back up to my clinic to see if it was all right for us to go or if we had to stay for some more tests. My doctor's nurse said, "Since you live a few minutes away, you can go, and if we need you we will call you." I was completely fine because I just wanted to leave and get food, I was starving!! My doctor's nurse also had to wait for the "results" from the ultrasound! I have not heard anything, BUT, I was not expecting to hear from my doctor's clinic today, because normally it takes a few days for them to get back to me AND we also go in on Friday for our 3rd NST, and I will probably get more information because it has been a few days.
~~~SO results...?!?! None yet...that is all we know right now...just waiting!! I'll let you all know, when we know more information!! Thanks all!!
Below is the newest "profile" picture we have of our precious little boy!!!
2 comments:
We're continuing to pray for all three of you. The profile picture of Obadiah is so cute! Get some rest!
He is a beautiful baby! We continue to pray for Obadiah and you! Praise the Lord for technology and being able to check on the health of these precious little ones. Because of my GD, I will be having these NSTs every week until baby arrives as well. Not as many as you, for sure. And I will count it as an hour of relaxing, putting my feet up, and having a bit of time with my hubby! This would get very tiring though, if I had to do this multiple times a week! You are a trooper, and soon, this will all be behind you, and you will have a beautiful baby boy in your arms!! Hurray!
~Emily
Post a Comment