Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Updates

Today we had our weekly doctor's appointment!
The appointment went well overall.

We got the ultrasound results from yesterday and the results are...he looks great!

My doctor wanted to "check" me today. Last Thursday we had our appointment and I was not dilated at all and my belly measured at 33 cm. Today, my cervix is all thinned out and I am 2cm dilated! She said, "I can go at anytime!" My belly measured at 32 cm. He has also drooped a lot since the last appointment.

So...any day now..! Exciting!!!

Agenda for the rest of this week:
  • 9th NST, Thursday, October 1st, at 11:00 a.m.

Please continue to pray that Mrs. Emily Houston and Chrystal Pennington have their babies soon and for my sinuses to clear up, my doctor should be prescribing me some medicine! Thank you all for your continued prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is going well! Can't wait to see this little man soon!! Praying that all goes well for you and Obadiah! Oh- btw- I've figured out my baby won't come until we've picked out a name. Lol! Of course I am just joking!! God is so good and His timing is perfect. It would be awesome to be "neighbors" in the hospital!! My hubby is known for getting "special treats" for the new moms! With Charrissa, it was pumpkin spice lattes, with Stehpanie, it was truffles- all very bad for you stuff!

~Emily

Jenny said...

Glad to hear the updates and that all is well! It is such an exciting time toward the end, though you begin to feel very anxious, I know. :) Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy and for you to get to carry him in your arms, rather than in your belly. :)