Friday, July 15, 2011

ABC's

A- Age: 22

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: dishes

D - Dad's Name: Chris

E - Essential start your day item: Contacts

F - Favorite actor(s): don't have one

G - Gold or Silver: white gold

H - Height: 5'1"

I - Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet & Piano

J - Job title: Domestic House Wife

K - Kid(s): 1 son-Obadiah (21 mo)

L - Living arrangements: Living with Husband & Son!

M - Mom's name : Janelle

N - Nicknames: Ne', Ne'Ne', Ne'na

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none that I remember...

P - Pet Peeve(s): hmmm...

Q - Quotes you like: "Praising God for our blessings extends them. Praising God for our Troubles ends them."

R - Right or left handed: right

S – Siblings: 2 sisters & 3 brothers

T - Time you wake up: depends

V - Vegetable you dislike: Lima beans

W - Ways you run late: It is usually When Bud poops his pants before we are about to leave the house, I started planning extra time for that...it always happens.

X - X-rays you've had: I think my foot, arm..?

Y - Yummy food you make: Cheesecake (off the top of my head...I want some)

Z - Zodiac: Scorpio..??

No comments: