Friday, July 15, 2011

Clear Creek Nursery

Last Friday we went to The Clear Creek Nursery! We have never been there before. I was Very impressed. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! We will probably be going back in the future. They have a little 'trail' as you can tell by the photos below. They have a 'shark reef' (we only saw 1 baby shark & A TON of Tropical fish). They also had Koi ponds. Indoors they have different 'pools' ranging from baby to big, then in the pond outside they have BIGGEST...The BIGGEST Koi Fish I have EVER SEEN!!! If you ask one of the employees If you can feed the fish, they will give you a cup full of fish food! Bud was a little....unsure about the fish (at first), then he stood a foot away from the pond & threw fish food in! He probably thought they would eat him because they were SO HUGE!!! Our camera is water proof, shock proof & something else proof (I call it TODDLER PROOF-HA)! We never used the 'under-water' setting, so Chris tested it out, he was able to catch a photo of the fish (I believe that is the last photo on this post). **Please excuse out 'family' photo in this post....It is VERY Candid...ha!**





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeanne',
I enjoyed your photos; where is the Produce Market at?

Thank you for the info about the parks around Kitsap Lake. Andy & Felicity and I might check them out.

Teresa Olsen